Given the scope/size of Release 148, this release was focused on a couple small changes, some internal tooling, and bug fixes.
We updated our actions menu to simply the options and increase visibility on darker backgrounds. On the left is the new design; on the right is the previous design.
Shopify deprecated a number of older APIs that we depend on so we updated our code to use the new APIs before the older APIs reached their end-of-life.
Complete List of Resolved Items
- Tweak - Fixed an issue where action items were overlapping with one another.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the section and box toolbars would overlap with one another when selecting a fill color on some sections.
- Bug - Fixed an issue with the title position in the new editor header.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where "dark background" button styles weren't inherited properly.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the smart link search would persist when editing the URL of a social logo in the Footer.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the smart link search would persist after selecting a product to link.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the button in the banner was being cut off on mobile.
- Tweak - Updated the Shopify APIs that we were using.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where accounts with expired trials weren't being asked to choose a plan.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where some "Add to Cart" buttons were greyed out despite the product being available and in-stock.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where some "Add to Cart" buttons weren't working properly on Firefox & Safari.
- Feature - Improved the NoML around pagination for sliders.
- Feature - Created internal Zapier integration for our support, success, and marketing teams.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where some images with transparent backgrounds weren't rendering properly
- Bug - Fixed an issue where a small white margin was being added to the bottom of all pages.