An exciting release! For our Shopify users we have added support for using Shopify's "liquid" header and footer with the pages you create in Unstack. At the moment this isn't yet enabled for all stores, but will be in the coming weeks once we're able to test it with some of our partners.
Shopify header, footer, and cart
As mentioned above, this feature isn't yet enabled for all stores as it's in need of some additional testing with our partners before we push it live for everyone.
That said, once it's live you'll be able to use your existing header, footer, and your cart (including upsell options!) with the pages you create with Unstack.
Complete List of Resolved Items
- Added support for liquid header.
- Added support for liquid footer.
- Improved toolbar handling when top padding of section is set to "0".
- Pushed changes to the way that the in-app chat widget appears and behaves.
- Pushed a change to the way user data is handled when removing the Unstack app from Shopify.
- Fixed an issue with template visibility.
- Fixed an issue where carousels were not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where a page's URL could be the same as the URL used for the blog.
- Fixed an issue where the editor would break after navigating to "Header & Footer" from the editor.
- Adjust the placeholder text in the in-app search bar so it is no longer cut off.
- Fixed a behavior issue with toolbars in the article editor after activating the table of contents.
- Fixed the non-functional rich text field in the Split Text component.
- Fixed an issue with the templates block in the embedded app where the scroll-arrows were missing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.