For this release, we continued to work through changes to the component system which will allow us to further improve functionality. More on this soon! We also pushed a number of bug fixes.
Complete List of Released Items
- Fixed an issue where the og:url found on Unstack pages would show the wrong value if that page was hosted through Shopify's proxy.
- Fixed an issue where the page URL found at the top of the page editor, would briefly flash the wrong URL when first opened.
- Fixed a vertical-alignment issue with text links in the Banner component.
- Fixed an issue where the contents of code blocks were not showing properly within the page editor.
- Fixed an issue with pricing text color when choosing light text on a dark background.
- Fixed a bug that caused a users blog page to 500 after published a change to it.
- Fixed a bug where blog articles were being listed with the blog name rather than the category name.
- Fixed an issue with conditional content where the available options of one condition would be available as options of another, if the original condition was changed.
- Fixed a bug with section formatting that would occur when adding an A/B test to a section.
- Fixed a bug with HubSpot forms where adding them to a section would break the section.
- Pushed a handful of bug fixes for the Product Custom Text component which were previously resolved for the Product component.
- Pushed changes to the way Unstack calculates the a user's "first-visit" and pushed a change to how this is handled internally.
- Pushed a change to the way that the component selector is sorted.