Several bug fixes went out this week. No banner releases.
Complete List of Resolved Items
- Fixed an issue where adding a custom domain to an account created via the Shopify app would create malformed CNAME records.
- Fixed an issue where blog styles were visible to Shopify accounts despite not having access to blog features.
- Made adjustments to our HubSpot app to account for scope changes that HubSpot is making.
- Fixed an issue where CSS stylesheets were being linked to in the footer of the HTML area of AMP pages.
- Fixed an issue where media that wasn't being used on any page couldn't be deleted.
- Adjusted letter spacing used for headers in the Unstack Admin.
- Fixed an issue with logo alignment when using landing page headers.
- Fixed an issue where users would get a 403 error when upgrading in-app.
- Fixed an error where sections couldn't be duplicated in editor.
- Other changes include several adjustments to backend sync and caching jobs.