Lots of small fixes in this release and other useful changes.
New Admin Navigation
Tracking form landing page to checkout
This is a critical part of our ability to deliver in-depth metrics to merchants and is our first step towards rolling out detailed sales metrics and more at a later date.
Complete List of Resolved Items
- Adjusted the "Reviews" component to support a two-column layout. This allows more revies to be shown in a side-by-side manner.
- Fixed an issue that the form "Submitted by" column was having where it showed the wrong count.
- Made adjustments to "empty" product component in the editor.
- New admin navigation and organization.
- Added two-column layout for "Reviews" component.
- Adjusted the appearance of the cart icon when used with dark backgrounds.
- Removed the "Invite Collaborators" onboarding step from Quickstart when the user is from Shopify.
- Adjusted the way the frontend handles a product-less and template-less Unstack account.
- Fixed a permissions issue when reinstalling the app.
- Fixed an issue where a certain product wasn't pulling into Unstack properly.
- Adjusted the header notification that will sometimes appear so that it doesn't cover the "Save Row" prompt in DDC.
- Fixed an issue that was caused when multiple foreign-key columns were used in a single table.
- Fixed an issue where SVG images weren't rendering in DDC tables.
- Adjusted a background job to reduce the total number of API calls that are made.
- Rolled out improvements to integration encryption.
- Fixed several minor styling issues with the navigation menu.
- Fixed an issue with broken media in pre-builts when adding them to other pages.
- Fixed an issue where RSS feeds weren't generating properly if the feed used non-English characters.