Follow these steps below to connect a domain hosted on OVH to your Unstack account. Here's is a link to their official documentation.
- Log into your OVH account and navigate to your OVH Control Panel.
- Click on the domains dropdown on the left hand navigation bar and click "All my domains".
- Click on the domain you are wanting to connect to Unstack and click on "DNS zone" which is the second option in the overhead navigation bar.
- Click on the "Add an entry" button on the far right of the DNS zone page and select the type of record you are adding (A, CNAME, www).
- In the "Sub-domain" text field, type in the type of record (A, CNAME, www) and in the "Target" text field paste in the URL that associates with the record found under the "value" column in Unstack. Click "next" to save the record.
Keep in mind that it may take up to 48 hours for Unstack to reflect the changes you've made in OVH.
Please sign in to leave a comment.