What is the Facebook Pixel?
The Facebook Pixel is a script that enables Facebook to track user activities on your site. Specifically, it's used to identify a ROI for your Facebook and Instagram ad-spend.
Adding your Facebook Pixel to your Unstack Account
- Open up the Integrations section in Unstack.
- Once here, select the (+) to the right of Facebook Pixel.
- Here you'll be prompted to add your Pixel ID. This ID can be found in your Facebook Events Manager. More about that here.
- After pasting that ID, save the integration.
- Your Facebook Pixel is now installed on your site!
Please sign in to leave a comment.