Connecting to Unstack
You'll add Google Form embeds to your site using the Custom Code section in Unstack. Before jumping into Google forms, please take a look at our help doc on adding Custom Code in Unstack.
Getting the code from Google Forms
- Access the form editor and click send
- click the code widget and copy the provided code.
Adding the code to Unstack
- Open the page editor, and add a new section.
- Find the "Custom Section"
- Paste the Google Forms code into the code block.
It's not currently possible to track Google Form submissions as conversions in any marketing/advertising platform. Therefore we strongly recommend using Unstack Forms for lead capture.
Please sign in to leave a comment.