How to join
Not yet a member of our Slack Community? Fill out the below form to get an instant invite sent right to your email.
What is each channel for?
- This is by far our most active channel and is where you'll find active members of our community as well as members of our leadership and support teams. If you have a question, this is where you can ask it.
- This channel acts a place for members of our community to... well promote themselves. If you've got an exciting announcement, we want to hear it!
- This channel is used by our internal teams to announce new features, initiatives, and to post links to the notes for our latest releases.
Community Member Guidelines
General rule of thumb here; be kind and courteous. We're all adults and we expect everyone in our community to behave like one. Two ground rules:
- Spam is not, and will not, be tolerated. Especially if that spam is done over DMs and reported by another community member. This is grounds for instant removal from the community.
- This goes without saying.. but here we are; sharing explicit/NSFW content is grounds for instant removal from the community.
- If you're not sure about something, feel free to DM an Unstack team member for help.