What is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is an ESP (email service provider) used for sending a mass email to a list of contacts, running automated workflows, and more.
In this article
How we connect with Mailchimp
Our API Mailchimp integration focuses on form submission. When pushing a form submission is setup on a form, we'll add the submitter as a member to the selected Mailchimp list.
We do not support tags, to use tagging, explore our Zapier integration.
By connecting Mailchimp you have authorized the connection. In order for us to push form submissions to Mailchimp, you'll need to configure that at the form-level within a form's settings drawer.
- Navigate to the integrations page within Unstack.
- Click the (+) icon (1) to the right of the Mailchimp integration.
- Follow the prompts in the window that launches to authorize the connection.
Pushing an Unstack form submission to Mailchimp
- Expand the form's settings by hovering it and clicking the form within the editor.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form settings drawer to find the Mailchimp list dropdown (1) and select your desired list you'd like form submission through this form to be added to.
- Click Save.
We'll now push form submission through this form to a Mailchimp list and send the outlined data.
Data send to Mailchimp
We will send the contact's first name, last name, email, phone number, and company name. Our integration only creates a contact within Mailchimp.
Does this have a subscription requirement?
Yes, you'll need to be on a paid plan for access to this integration.
Does this integration support tagging?
No, we do not support tagging nor do we currently have tagging on our roadmap. Please explore the Zapier integration for further customizations including the advantage of tagging.
Can I send a contact to multiple Mailchimp lists?
No, one form submission may not send a contact to multiple lists. However, you can use different list selections for different forms.