What is ActiveCampaign?
ActiveCampaign gives you the email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM tools you need to create incredible customer experiences. Unstack's integration with them allows you to leverage our direct connection to drive your email marketing growth.
In this article
How this integration works
The ActiveCampaign integration within Unstack is an API integration that enables your ability to "push" (send) a contact from Unstack to an ActiveCampaign list upon a form submission on Unstack. The perks of this being that the submission will be recorded in both Unstack and ActiveCampaign.
- Navigate to the integrations page within Unstack.
- Click the (+) icon (1) to the right of the ActiveCampaign integration.
- Enter the Account URL (2), API Access Key (3), and optionally ActiveCampaign Account ID (4).
- Click the Connect account button (5).
Pushing Unstack form submission to ActiveCampaign
- Expand the form's settings by hovering it and clicking the form within the editor.
- Scroll to the bottom of the drawer that opens to find the "Add to ActiveCampaign list" dropdown (1).
- Select any ActiveCampaign list that is within your account.
- Click Save.
Once this is setup, we'll then push form submission through to ActiveCampaign with the data outlined.
Data we send to ActiveCampaign
We will send the contact's first name, last name, email, phone number, and company name. Our integration only creates a contact within ActiveCampaign within your selected list, we do not alter/create company/deal objects.
What happens if the contact already exists in ActiveCampaign?
We'll listen to see if the contact is already within ActiveCampaign and if it is we'll rerun a new operation that will add the existing contact to the selected list. This may delay the process of adding the contact to the list.
Is there a subscription requirement?
Yes, since this is purely an API integration, you'll need to be on the Full+ plan.