How do I adjust which page on my Unstack website is currently my homepage?
Only a page (landing or site) may be your homepage. An article or automatically generated blog listing page may not.
- You'll first open the settings drawer for your current homepage by clicking the three vertical dots ().
- Once the drawer is expanded, scroll to the bottom and click the underlined text "Unpublish" then verify this action within the modal that opens.
- Now, expand the settings drawer of your new desired homepage by clicking that respective page's three vertical dots ().
- Within the desired homepage's drawer select/highlight all text within the URL input and replace it with a single hyphen, do not backspace the content of the URL input otherwise it will become disabled and you'll need to reload the page.
- Click "Save and Publish" you'll then see the desired homepage is not followed by the "Homepage" badge within Unstack.