Need to add a tag/script to across your entire site?
Following this guide will apply the code to every page and article on your site. If you're looking to only apply it to one page, please follow this guide on adding code to a page. Additionally, per our support scope, we cannot help with custom code.
Adding a Custom Integration
First, you'll need to open the Integrations option within Unstack. Once open, scroll all the way to the bottom where you'll see a button that reads "Add Integration".
From here, there are three more settings to configure:
- The "name" of the custom integration. This is only used internally to identify what the custom integration is so name it something that will help you (or others) identify it later.
- Page Placement; this setting lets you define where on your pages you'd like it to load. There are three possible options here:
- Between the <head> </head> tags
- Top of Body
- Directly after the <body> tag
- Botton of Body
- Directly before the </body> tag
- The actual script or tag that you're trying to fire off across the site.