reCAPTCHA is a tool by Google that is probably your strongest ally in the fight against spam form submissions. It does this by analyzing the user's behavior to confirm that they're human. If it is unable to do so, it will give the user a test that a normal bot would have a hard time completing.
How do I set up reCAPTCHA?
- In Unstack, open your Integrations page which is found under Settings on the left-hand side of the admin panel.
- On the Integrations page, scroll down to "Forms, Email & CRM". Directly under that section you'll see an item called reCAPTCHA. Click on the ( + ) to get started.
- Once you click on the (+) symbol to the right, a drawer will appear asking you to define a "Version" and to input both a Site Key and Secret Key
- To obtain a Site Key and a Secret Key you'll need to jump into Google's reCAPTCHA signup flow and input the information that they require.
You will be prompted to choose between v3 & v2 of reCAPTCHA.Here's a link to an article that explains the difference between them. Keep in mind that once you set this you are unable to change it.
- Once you've got your Site Key and your Secret Key jump back into Unstack and paste those values into the corresponding fields that appeared at the end of Step #3.