Zapier is an incredible integration that allows you to connect with 2,000+ other apps we do not natively connect with; however, how do you filter so a Zap only goes off if it's the form you'd like?
You'll need to be on an Unstack plan with Zapier included. Additionally, this will require a Zapier plan with Filtering included.
Watch a video
Step by step
- Navigate to the live page on your Unstack site, right click on your form and select "Inspect" from the menu that appears.
- You'll then expose the HTML of this form, we'll look for the "data-id" within the form tag.
- We'll copy this "data-id" to be used within the Zapier filter tool.
- Open Zapier using this template.
- Adjust the Filter action's setup to require the "Form ID" exactly matches your copied data-id.