Every site has one timezone, so if you're working on a team distributed throughout multiple timezones, ensure they're aware of the time zone the site's scheduling is based on.
Adjusting Your Timezone
- Navigate to your Settings page on the left navigation bar
- You'll then see under "Account" a dropdown below the label "Timezone," click the dropdown to display our timezone options and select the correct timezone for your site.
- Once you have made the timezone adjustment, click the Save button which will appear when the current timezone setting has been altered.
|Which roles may adjust this setting?||
Admin or Account Owner
|I cannot find the time zone setting, it's not appearing for me.||
There are two possibilities:
1. You do not have the correct role and need to contact your account admin
2. You need to hard refresh your browser: CTRL + SHIFT + R
Try hard-refreshing first then contact your account's admin.