Connecting Semrush to Unstack enables you to leverage the power of the Semrush platform from within your Unstack-site's UI.
To use this integration you'll need to be the following:
- Free, Pro, Guru, or Business subscriber in Semrush
Quick Note for Free Semrush Users
If you're not on a paid Semrush account, you are still able to use this integration. However, Semrush does impose a much lower daily search limit for it's free users: ~10/day. This limit does apply to searches made through Unstack.
If the above conditions have been met, follow the below steps to connect your Semrush & Unstack accounts!
- The first thing you'll need to do is to make sure you're able to log into both Unstack and Semrush. If you are, then select Research from the Unstack menu, followed by the Connect to Semrush button in the middle of that screen. We'll be coming back here later!
- Clicking on the "Connect to Semrush" button in the previous step bring you to the Integrations section in Unstack. It's here where we're going to connect your Semrush account to your Unstack account.
- Once Unstack refreshes, you should see that the Semrush integration is now showing as "Connected". This means that both platforms were connected successfully and we're able to go back to the Research section in Unstack to leverage those features!
- When opening the Research section you'll notice there are two Semrush options at the top: Semrush Keyword Magic and Semrush Competitor Lookup.
Semrush Keyword Magic
Semrush Keyword Magic is an easy-to-use keyword research tool that provides the keywords you need to build your most profitable SEO or PPC campaigns.
Semrush Competitor Lookup
Semrush Competitor Lookup is where you can get instant insights into the strengths and weaknesses of your competitor
If you've made it this far then congratulations! The integration is now configured and ready for use. If, however, you're having issues getting it setup properly you're more than welcome to reach out to our support team for assistance.