Improvements are coming
We're aware that this integration needs improvements regarding form selection, custom fields, and more. We're proud to have this integration and it is on our roadmap to make extremely beneficial improvements soon.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is an automation platform that allows you to connect over 2,000+ platforms. Allowing small to enterprise businesses everywhere to connect their platforms together and simplify internal processes.
In this article
How we connect with Zapier
Our current Zapier integration allows for you to have all forms trigger your Zapier "Zaps" and will pass along data to the preceding actions within that Zapier "Zap."
- Add Unstack as a Zapier connection.
- Navigate to the integrations page within the Unstack app.
- Click the (+) icon to the right of the Zapier integration.
- Generate your API key by clicking the button within the drawer that opens once you've clicked the (+) icon.
- Input both the Site Key and API Key into Zapier in order to authenticate this integration.
Now that you've connected this, feel free to explore our Zapier Zap templates.
Data we send to Zapier
We understand our current configuration makes accessibility to custom fields complex, so, below are the baseline fields that are easier to access. Per our public roadmap, we are improving this integration.
We'll send contact fields, company fields, form information, and visit information.
- Contact fields
- site (id)
- Company fields
- Form information
- Form ID
- Form name
- Visit information
- Navigate to the integrations page in-app.
- Click the "Edit" button to the right of the Zapier integration.
- Click Refresh API Key.
- Then, you'll need to reconnect your Zapier connection as it will now be invalid.