If you're not on a paying plan you will not receive SSL or Root Domain Redirection. Due to this, you'll only see one DNS record.
This document has a prerequisite
You'll need to already have completed the steps in our custom domain configuration document.
With the 1-3 records you have within your Unstack settings page, you'll follow these steps.
Here's a run-down of how we'll reference these records in a human-friendly way throughout this document:
|Record Name||Record Type||Record Description|
|WWW Record||CNAME||This record has a HOST of "www" and is named the www record since it hosts/establishes the hosting of your domain.|
|Root Domain Record||A Record||This record has a HOST of either nothing (blank) or "@" depending on your host. Within GoDaddy, you'll use "@."|
|SSL Record||CNAME||This record has a HOST which begins with an underscore (_) you'll need to verify the HOST and VALUE are both correct.|
- Sign in to Google Domains and click the domain you want to update.
- Open the menu , and Click the DNS icon .
- Scroll to the Custom resource records section. Set the custom resource record type your web host requires.
- For each record, enter the required subdomain, and select the record in the dropdown menu.
- In the TTL field, enter "1H", enter the IP address on your Unstack settings page under "Value" in the Data field, and click Add.
If a ___ record with that host already exists, that means that this host is already present as a DNS record within your Google account. Unstack cannot advise on the deletion of records. (1) contact your technical manager for help in deleting the issue-causing record(s) or (2) contact Google Domains support for further help.