- You are not able to add users who submit an Unstack form to an active list.
- When a visitor fills out a form, if that form is properly configured to push to a HubSpot list (more on this below), we'll add them to the selected list and send their data to HubSpot.
- You can easily select a HubSpot form to embed directly into an Unstack CTA. This will record the submission both in Unstack and HubSpot, most preferable when you need custom form fields to be submitted to HubSpot.
Connecting HubSpot to Unstack
Pushing an Unstack form submission to HubSpot
Embedding a HubSpot form
- Add a form to the page and access form settings.
- Click the form type dropdown and select HubSpot.
- Select any HubSpot form from the forms dropdown.