What is HubSpot?
Hubspot is a CRM (customer relationship management) platform; their plans begin at free and scale with every business.
In this article
How do we connect with HubSpot?
We'll import your entire list of contacts from HubSpot into Unstack.
Upon an Unstack Form Fill
HubSpot Form Embed
You can easily select a HubSpot form to embed directly into an Unstack CTA. This will record the submission both in Unstack and HubSpot, most preferable when you need custom form fields to be submitted to HubSpot.
- Navigate to the Integrations page.
- Click the (+) icon to the right of the HubSpot integration.
- Follow the prompts that appear in the window that launches.
Pushing an Unstack form submission to HubSpot
We do not support active lists.
- Expand the form's settings by hovering it and clicking the form within the editor.
- Scroll to the bottom of the drawer that opens to find the "Add to HubSpot list" dropdown (1).
- Select any static HubSpot list within your connected HubSpot account from the dropdown.
- Click Save.
Once this is setup, we'll now push contacts submitted through that form to the selected HubSpot static list.
Embedding a HubSpot form
- First, add a form to the page.
- Expand the form settings by hovering the form and clicking it within the page editor.
- Within the form settings drawer (1) click the form type dropdown (2) and select HubSpot.
- Select any HubSpot form from the forms dropdown (3).
Data sent to HubSpot
We will send the contact's first name, last name, email, phone number, and company name. Our integration only creates a contact within HubSpot, we do not alter/create company/deal objects.
What plan does this integration require?
Does this add the HubSpot Tracking pixel?
Yes, this integration will append your HubSpot tracking pixel to the <head> tag of site.