In this article we'll break down the various data-points available to you within the insights page, teach you what they are, and how to use them.
"Insights" is what we call the section in Unstack where you can review the various metrics & data-points collected on your site. There are also four tabulated sections for further insights: Activity, Test Results, Conversions, and UTMs.
This is made up of two sections: Traffic which will provide an overview of how your site is doing and Engagement which will show you how your pages are performing.
The graph depicting site performance is broken down by three specific metrics: Page Views, Uniques, and Sessions.
- Page Views: How many times a page on your website is loaded and viewed by a user
- Uniques: The number of unique users
- Sessions: A session is defined as a group of interactions one user takes within a given time frame. In our case this time frame is 4-hours.
You can toggle through 90-days, 30-days, and 7-days to see how your traffic has changed over time.
A list of all your pages, their view count, unique, and average time on page.
- Page: Title of the page
- Page Views: How many times this page on your website is loaded and viewed by a user
- Uniques: The number of different IPs that visited this page
- Average time on page: The average amount of time a user spent on this page.
Sorting by descending and ascending for different data points.
An overview of your A/B tests, where they were done, how they're doing, and what the end result was.
- Page: Hyperlinked name of the page this test is running on.
- Test: The name of the test which you assigned when setting it up.
- Status: Whether the test is active (running) or ended (concluded).
- Started: The date this test began.
- Ended: The date this test was ended.
- Variants: An in-depth view into the different variants of this test and how they're performing.
- Confidence: How confident are we (the system) that winning variant is truly the winning variant.
- Name: Which variant this is: control (unedited) or variant (edited)
- Uniques: How many users viewed this variant
- Conversions: How many times someone has submitted a form from this variant
- Conversion Rate: Conversions divided by Uniques to see the percent of visitors who convert
- Winner: Whether or not this was the winning variant
A representation of the path your visitors go on before converting.
This is going over the source someone came from and the pages they viewed before converting via a form submission.
Like engagement, you can toggle to sort visits and conversions numbers.
New from conversion paths you can toggle between conversion paths for organic traffic and paid.
An overview of where your site traffic is coming from and the revenue/lead attribution as provided by Unstack CRM and Stripe integration.
This is the same for all other units (i.e., source and page)
- Source: Where did the traffic came from
- Uniques: How many unique users came from that source
- Sessions: How many sessions that source produced
- Pageviews: How many page views that source produced
- Avg. time: The average amount of time a user from that source spent on the page
- Leads: All attributed leads from that source (click view to see them)
- Conversion rate: Percentage of users who converted via a form
- Bounce rate: The percentage of users that leave without converting
- Revenue: The amount that source has generated (sourced from our Stripe integration)
- Rev/click: Total revenue divided by the number of Uniques
It looks like my insights are off?
Please allow up to 24-hours for your insights to fully load in all locations. The activity tab is the quickest to load. If after 24-hours you're still seeing a noticeable difference between Unstack and another application you're using (i.e., Google Analytics) please report it to us with screenshots of your other application's reports.