In order for your users to see your page, you'll need to publish the page.
- From within the page editor, click the "Publish" button.
- If you haven't already, you'll be prompted to define a couple values for fields in the page's settings. These include, the Title, Unstack Name, and Page Path. The Title is what users see in the browser tab, the Unstack Name is an internal name for the page shown only in the Unstack Admin, and the Page Path is the portion of the URL that's unique to this page.
- Once entered, click "Publish" once more. You should get a success message and your page will be live on your domain at the URL defined in Page Path.
To prevent your users from seeing a page, you'll need to unpublish it.
- Open a page in the editor and click the gear in the top-right to open the page settings.
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the page settings and click "Unpublish".
- The status of the page should change from "Live" to "Draft". No other changes are needed, at this point as the page has now been unpublished.
Please sign in to leave a comment.