A huge release with a bunch of features and bug fixes.
Better selection ring
Klaviyo segments for conditional content
With this release we updated our conditional content tooling to include support for Klaviyo Segments. Read more about this on our blog post!
Button text hover state
Complete List of Resolved Items
- Feature - Released an improved box/section selection ring.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where smart link bars would stay on the screen until the user mouses over them.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the Z-index of the toolbar was higher than that of the sidebar.
- Feature - Added conditional content support for Klaviyo Segments
- Tweak - Upgraded deprecated Shopify API calls
Better Lighthouse Scores
- Tweak - Updated our image optimization settings to persist from the previous publish. Previously we were zeroing this out every time the page was published.
- Bug - Fixed an issue with image size calculation that only took place on proxy sites
- Feature - Added support for countdowns inside the media component.
- Feature - Added support for countdowns inside the banner component.
- Feature - We added support for button text hover state!
- Bug - Fixed an issue where wide forms would extend outside of the editor.
- Tweak - Added "border radius" option back to media settings.
- Bug - Adjusted the "Save as Template" button so that it works outside of the page editor.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the editor would crash while editing a site's favicon or social share image.
- Bug - Resolved an issue where changes to the social share image did not save.
- Bug - Resolved an issue where 🔎 and ✖️ icons in our search bar appeared incredibly small under certain conditions. (Smaller than a period small -> . )
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the Stripe v3 API was being loaded in where it shouldn't be.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where duplicating a product collection would result in a new, but empty, collection.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where width controls were not moving with the rest of the toolbar when the help panel was opened.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where certain accounts weren't able to save custom components.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where some contacts had 100+ random data points associated to them.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where editing a button's link, then clicking into another button would crash the app.
- Bug - Resolved an issue with certain fonts which were missing font weights.
- Bug - Resolved an issue where form submissions (that were sending leads to specific HubSpot lists) would sent the lead to HubSpot, but they wouldn't be added to the correct list.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where auto-imported media would include 1x1 tracking pixels from Twitter.
Please sign in to leave a comment.