A huge release with a bunch of features and bug fixes.
Better selection ring
Klaviyo segments for conditional content
Button text hover state
Complete List of Resolved Items
- Feature - Released an improved box/section selection ring.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where smart link bars would stay on the screen until the user mouses over them.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the Z-index of the toolbar was higher than that of the sidebar.
- Feature - Added conditional content support for Klaviyo Segments
- Tweak - Upgraded deprecated Shopify API calls
Better Lighthouse Scores
- Tweak - Updated our image optimization settings to persist from the previous publish. Previously we were zeroing this out every time the page was published.
- Bug - Fixed an issue with image size calculation that only took place on proxy sites
- Feature - Added support for countdowns inside the media component.
- Feature - Added support for countdowns inside the banner component.
- Feature - We added support for button text hover state!
- Bug - Fixed an issue where wide forms would extend outside of the editor.
- Tweak - Added "border radius" option back to media settings.
- Bug - Adjusted the "Save as Template" button so that it works outside of the page editor.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the editor would crash while editing a site's favicon or social share image.
- Bug - Resolved an issue where changes to the social share image did not save.
- Bug - Resolved an issue where 🔎 and ✖️ icons in our search bar appeared incredibly small under certain conditions. (Smaller than a period small -> . )
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the Stripe v3 API was being loaded in where it shouldn't be.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where duplicating a product collection would result in a new, but empty, collection.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where width controls were not moving with the rest of the toolbar when the help panel was opened.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where certain accounts weren't able to save custom components.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where some contacts had 100+ random data points associated to them.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where editing a button's link, then clicking into another button would crash the app.
- Bug - Resolved an issue with certain fonts which were missing font weights.
- Bug - Resolved an issue where form submissions (that were sending leads to specific HubSpot lists) would sent the lead to HubSpot, but they wouldn't be added to the correct list.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where auto-imported media would include 1x1 tracking pixels from Twitter.