One of our larger releases. Lots of bug fixes and a handful of small tweaks.
Previously access to this tool was limited to a select group of users, but now anyone can use it to quickly preview or edit pages on mobile. We have more improvements in the works here, most notably the ability to customize images and settings on mobile, but this first version is a huge step towards making our platform a serious contender for eCommerce. According to Gartner, mobile accounts for 65% of all traffic on eCommerce sites.
Complete List of Resolved Items
- Tweak - Adjusted the account creation process so that Shopify sites no longer have "hidden" articles or site pages created for them. This only affected internal reporting so no-one should see any changes on their side.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where redirects of proxy pages would lead users to broken pages.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where a 500 error would be logged in the console when marking the onboarding popup modal as "do not show this again".
- Tweak - Moved Product search to Shopify API
- Tweak - Moved collection search to Shopify API
- Bug - Fixed a handful of minor mobile editor bugs
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the background image button wasn't doing anything when clicked.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the product title in modals was appearing as huge text.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where padding settings would overflow out of the media box toolbar.
- Feature - Custom fonts now appear in the style guide under a "custom" tab.
- Tweak - On landing page headers, the logo now links to the storefront.
- Tweak - Solid landing page headers now no longer inherit the background color of the first section on a page.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where side-by-side fields would wrap if the form width was less than 400.
- Tweak - Removed "Payments" tab from global navigation.