A smaller release comprised of mostly bug fixes and a couple tweaks. This release also saw the addition of the "intro" modal to the editor.
Complete List of Resolved Items
- Feature - We added a new "intro" modal to the editor.
- Tweak - The name of any section in the page editor now links to the section in the section editor, making it easier to access the section's code.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the media box in the media component would still take up space if the user set it to not appear on mobile.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where the "Open Published URL" button wasn't working for Dynamic Pages.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where manually entering a URL that included a "-" or a "." into the smart link bar would prevent the same tab/new tab prompt from appearing.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where pre-defined colors weren't being properly applied to the banner component.
- Tweak - Improved the schema/class names for device visibility settings.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where an SSL certificate was issued, but didn't auto-renew after expiry.
- Bug - Fixed an issue where A/B tests would sometimes render both the control and the variant.
- Bug - Fixed an issue with "Action Item" alignment
- Bug - Fixed a styling issue with footer link color in the editor and the style guide
- Bug - Fixed an issue where RGBA and 8-digit hex color values were no longer 'valid'
- Bug - Fixed an issue where a user wasn't able to save changes to their blog category settings.